Today we were called in for a bird removalrequest. A starling had flown down a chimney stack and got its head stuck on the damper at a local Toronto home. The poor bird was pretty hung up. We took extra care removing the bird not to hurt or stress it out as it was clearly not doing well. We got the bird out safely and he was in better health than he looked. We released it outside to safety! Following the bird removal we went on to do some repairs and chimney capping to stop any other unfortunate incidents like this one.
SWAT Wildlife carefully and humanely removed and released it outside.